- Illicit awakens the senses, calling out to every woman who dares to live life to the full, relishing in the joy of experiences that balance on the edge of risk.
- The name symbolises a confident woman in charge of her own destiny unafraid to challenge the status quo.
- Alluring and mesmerising, Illicit is an instinctively seductive fragrance. Punchy and provocative but with an underlying sweetness, Illicit is hypnotic and innately feminine.
- Turning heads and igniting attention, it plays on the senses, teasing and tantalising in a swirl of playful seduction. Illicit is about taking centre stage and setting pulses racing.
- An entirely distinct olfactory experience, comforting ginger flirts with feminine rose and sophisticated jasmine before drying down to reveal the perfume’s pièce de résistance – a gourmand honey-amber accord. Intertwined with a thread of sandalwood to mellow the sweetness.
- Effortlessly melting into the skin to create a veil of mystique, this floriental is edgy enough to wear with leather but elegant enough to spritz on silk. The bottle mirrors the silhouette of an art deco crystal glass tumbler, with raised rivets around the base.